Chicago Senior Fitness & Personal Training
In the past it was often thought that getting older was a time to slow down and take it easy. Thanks to medical research, we now know that staying active throughout our senior years not only delays the ageing process but also significantly improves our wellbeing and quality of life.
“Those who think they have no time for bodily exercise, will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” – Live To be Healthy
If you want a personalized program that gets results, or need extra motivation, attention & support,my training programs for seniors have helped clients to lead fuller, healthier and more active lives.
I know exactly how to motivate, encourage and inspire you to achieve your full potential while making sure you feel comfortable at all times.
No matter what your goal is – weight management, increasing muscle tone, improving your cardiovascular fitness, or simply to stay in shape, I can help you get the results you want.
For those seniors who are relatively new to fitness or who may already have existing health problems, it is essential to not only select the correct exercises but to also receive proper instruction and monitoring.
You should ensure you are working with a qualified and experienced professional.
Benefits Of Senior Fitness Training
- The key benefits of our service are as follows:
- Starting with a free consultation with Alex so you can discuss your fitness history, your fitness goals, and so that she can understand your medical history
- During the first consultation, you can sample some of the training first-hand by being introduced to some of the workouts you might be doing during training if you were to sign up.
- We will assess and establish baseline measurements for your blood pressure, body/fat composition and your cardiovascular fitness.
- Alex can come to your home to train you in your living room, or outdoors in your yard or at a gym of yours or her choice. Save travel time and costs as she can bring the workouts directly to you.
- Training is available any day of the week, weekends included, to make your training schedule as flexible and accommodating as possible.
Your health & fitness will continually be assessed throughout the course of your training so that you and Alex can accurately monitor your progress.